Goldah is a website where you can buy cheap FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) coins. They offer those coins on a wide range of platforms. You can buy them for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, Android and iOS. The last two are for the free Ultimate Team app of FIFA.
Is Goldah legit and reliable?
We have purchased millions of coins in the webshop of Goldah. We have bought coins for our Xbox, PlayStation, Android and iOS Ultimate Team. We always got our coins. Goldah bought our player within an hour. In our opinion Goldah is 100% legit and reliable. We had contact with the customer service of Goldah (Live chat, 24/7). They said that they are going to offer coins for FIFA 16 Ultimate Team in September 2015. We are very happy with that fact.
Goldah offers coins for FIFA Ultimate Team for years now. They also offer in-game items and gold for a number of other games. Dutch citizens can pay with IDEAL. Other customers can pay with creditcard, PayPal, PaySafeCard and a lot of other options (over 100). They also have a very active Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus community.
How to buy coins at Goldah.com?
- Go to the official website of Goldah
- Click on FIFA
- Click on the right console which you want to buy FUT coins
- Choose the right amount of coins
- Go to the in-game transfer market and put a bronze player for the same amount of coins as a Buy Now price
- Set the auction at 3 days
- Go to Goldah and give them the player name and your Ultimate Team club name (not the name of your account)
- Choose a method to pay, and pay Goldah
- Wait for your FIFA coins!