Hero items (purple cards) FUT 15 May 5th
Hero Items – May 5
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea FC – England) – Named Player of The Year and in TOTY with 18 goals so far, winning League Cup & Premier League title.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur – England) – Lifted the Young Player of The Year award after scoring 30 goals so far this season.
- Joe Garner (Preston North End – England) – Named League 1 POTY and followed that with a hat-trick in a 3-0 win to put Preston on the verge of promotion!
- Patrick Bamford (Middlesborough – England) – Named the Championship’s Player of the Year for a very successful loan spell from Chelsea.
- Dele Alli (MK Dons – England) – Named Football League Young Player of the Year making him most impressive 21 or under player in all 72 FL clubs
- Stefan Johansen (Celtic – Scotland) – named Scottish FA Player of the Year yesterday after his club Celtic sealed the title.
Club Heroes (Promotion)
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth – England) – Scored and won a PK in Bournemouth’s 3-0 win vs. Bolton which all but confirmed their promotion.
- Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (Shrewsbury Town – England) – Scored the goal that promoted Shrewsbury and relegated Cheltenham at the same time.
- Troy Deeney (Watford – England) – Scored the all-important opener in Watford’s 2-0 win at Brighton which sealed their promotion.
- Dean Lewington (MK Dons – England) – scored a brace which saw his team promoted on the final game of the season.
- Tom Soares (Bury – England) – Soares goal in the 1-0 win at Tranmere secured Bury promotion to League One at the expense of Southend.
Club Heroes (Avoid Relegation)
- Jordan Hugill (Hartlepool United – England) – Hugill scored the winning goal that ensured Hartlepool avoided relegation from the Football League.
- Danny Ward (Rotherham United – England) – Grabbed two assists in 2-1 win against Reading which secured their Championship survival.
- Ramy Bensebaini (Lierse S.K. – Belgium) – Top performer in the decisive relegation duel vs. Cercle Brugge (3-1), great defending also scoring the late 2-1 knockout.
- George Moncur (Colchester United) – Scored the winning goal to secure Colchester United’s League One status.